Monday, December 9, 2013

Differing Opinions

I sent this to BG as one of this week's photos:


It came in last in the ratings.

Now, the other two were of wax play and predicament bondage -- which also managed to include nipple clamps and an up-close and personal crotch shot of the woman receiving anal (not to mention some very hot seamed stockings,) -- and we haven't seen each other for longer than usual, so I know he's not feeling particularly "subtle" right now.
So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this rather atmospheric shot wasn't his top pick.

But I don't think I can agree that it's the least compelling of the bunch, either.
Not when you look closely.

Because what I see here is that moment when he's pulled you in while leaning down to growl a command.
When he's close enough that your skin is tingling and your tummy fluttering…
When every fiber of your being is melting in response to his dominance…
When your breath quickens and your heart stops -- and your libido just plain rolls over and splays shamelessly on it's back like a puppy needing a tummy rub.

I think that moment is about as hot as they come -- even without seamed stockings.

(maybe I'm just seeing it from the wrong side of the slash?)

7 comments:

nilla said...

if you are then I am too. I --had-- this moment yesterday with the Man...and omg. Melt. Fluttery tummy. He just looked at me...so intense, so fucking animal...and I knew. He grabbed the wrist bindings and hoisted them over my head and growled at me...and attacked my aching pussy...

so yeah...this speaks to me.

yes.

big fucking time...

*fans face, tries to quell the throb between my thighs*

nilla

Anonymous said...

The first thing I noticed is she needs to eat something. Those ribs! I know, not the response you were looking for. Hee.

Storm said...

Ooh, yes...snagged that picture somewhere because it's...Oh yes...
What's that about the slash? I'm on her side of it...Hopefully sometime soon lol.

I do think though, that we maybe tend towards the more subtle pictures...

DauntlessVitality said...

Speaking from the Dominant perspective, I can see where he is coming from in liking the the pics. what we as Doms like and need can change and sway. I think he is seeing the moment in the pictures he likes and that is what is catching his attention, based on where his mindset is right now.

Having said that, and being the picture lover that I am, I tend to look at D/s pics with a deeper meaning of what they represent. Well, at least to me. So, I agree with your sentiments completely. While a wax play picture may scream Dominance and submission within a moment or scene, to me this picture screams of the overall dynamic and place a Dom and sub have and need with each other. It may not be the most attractive or eye catching picture choice, but it can easily speak to the relationship as a whole very loud and clear.

DV

Jz said...

n-
ok, so I'm not totally alone…
(and thanks for getting me hot and bothered with details -- did you read the part where I said I HADN'T SEEN HIM IN A WHILE??)
;-p
(teasing!!)

t-
Well she's certainly not going to give ME a run for my money but still, I somehow suspect she's got more padding than those ribs seem to imply. (Her arms are decidedly not scrawny and there's flesh on that tummy…)
I think she's got a Gabrielle Reese kind of frame.
Which I may want to slap her for, but doesn't really warrant an eating intervention, either… ;-p

l-
I agree about us tending more toward subtle pictures but I suspect it also has something to do with reflecting our focus. I love having him lean in and growl, so this recalls that rush for me. He loves that I let him tie me up like a pretzel and then torture me - and that is what the other pictures recall for him.
But whenever I tried to expand on that in the post drafts, I got all tangled and tumbled, so I left it at this and hoped the gist was implied.

DV-
Thank you for the Dominant perspective.
I had thought it would be nice if someone offered one, but comments from Doms are scarcer than hen's teeth so I didn't have my hopes up. ;-)

I agree that there's an ebb and surge to what catches the eye at any point in time. And I think that's exactly it - this picture screams of the overall and right now, he needs the specific.
Sepia is for the calmer moments in life… ;-D

Anonymous said...

I'm with you all on the inherent hotness of that particular picture,It gives me the flutters in all the important places, and agree that it might be an issue of which side of the slash one falls on, but what I really wanted to say was...

Do we get to see the other pictures too? For research purposes, yeah, that's it, for research. ;(|)

(okay, blogger agrees with me, my word verification was educhedy, so you should educhade me about those pictures. .

Jz said...

lm-
no

but points for trying!! ;-p