Sunday, November 17, 2013

Out of Curiosity


Does this seem just wrong to anyone besides me?
The "Hello Kitty" Pocket Rocket

9 comments:

Storm said...

Oh...Just too wrong for words.
I'm pretty sure that no matter how well it works, I couldn't get off with it...
Where on earth does one even find such things?!

sin said...

1 vote for yes it's wrong. And not erotic. BUT, maybe if I was 22 I would think it was fine? Ironic? Cute?
-sin

Jz said...

l-
it does kill the mind-set, doesn't it?
(and I cannot help but thinking those ears and perky bow might be a wee bit poky)

s-
you may well be right.
If I were 22 -- and an entirely different person -- maybe.
Altho' I have a hard time getting past the "disturbing!" in my head right now to try and imagine it.

Anonymous said...

Would this count as bestiality?

Jz said...

lm-
or cruelty to animals...

nilla said...

It doesn't help that I think h.k. is stupid anyway.

not in my panties.

nu-uh.

nilla

Jz said...

n-
SO with you on that.

Stupid to the point that I don't even understand it in the under-10's...

It's just inane --
and I don't get off on inane.
In any fashion.

Storm said...

OMG, rofl @ you and lm.
So thankful I had already set my coffee down...

Jz said...

;-p
watch for us when we take it on the road!