Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A "Things About Me" Quiz!

OK. For each category, there are 4 true statements and 2 false.
See which answers you think are NOT true.
Put your guesses in a comment -
top score gets some sort of highly significant prize.
(to be determined...)

1. Things I've Injured:
  a- I have broken my arm
  b- I have broken my leg
  c- I have broken my hand
  d- I have broken my foot
  e- I have broken fingers (multiple)
  f- I have broken toes (multiple)

2. Klutzy Things:
  a- I have fallen through a ceiling
  b- I have fallen off a ladder
  c- I have fallen out of a tree
  d- I have drawn blood with a downspout
  e- I have walked into a wall while gawking at a man
  f- I have required stitches

3. Risqué Things:
  a- I have had sex on the floor of a teacher's room
  b- I have had sex in the stacks of a research library
  c- I have had sex in an active construction site
  d- I have had sex in a car
  e- I have had sex on the beach
  f- I am a member of the mile high club

4. Things I've Done:
  a- I have been locked in an embassy parking garage
  b- I have defaced my mother's wedding dress
  c- I have gone au naturel on a nude beach
  d- I have been in a threesome
  e- I have danced on top of a bar stool
  f- I have sold T-shirts in Honolulu

5. Things I Haven't Done:
  a- I have never flunked an English test
  b- I have never unlocked my car door with the clicker thingy
  c- I have never ridden a horse
  d- I have never been drunk
  e- I have never flown a plane
  f- I have never hooked up my own DVD-VCR player

Bonus Question:
     Which are there more of in my house - vibrators or computers?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I pick the prize I want...I say it, you do it :D ;p

What I think are false statements:

1. d, f

2. d, c

3. c, e

4. b, d

5. a, b
(I'm not sure but I can see you flying a plane)

Bonus--buwhahahahaha!!! I pick vibrators.

LOL, LOL

This was fun Jz :)

-H

P.S. You know I was racking my brain to remember the many tales you've told.

M.Masterdom said...

1 - a, b
2 - c, e
3 - e, f
4 - c, d
5 - e, f

Bonus - Vibrators. There is Violet, Blueberry and Mercury. There is also a butt plug, but it doesn't vibrate.

:)

Anonymous said...

1. a and c
2. a and d
3. a and c
4. b and f
5. b and c

and just to be funny, I think computers.

Jz said...

Everyone has points but M holds the lead at the moment...

H-
I knew you'd wrack your brain, so I made sure I hadn't told you all the stories yet...! ;-p

M-
Good memory! (Is it bad that I anthropomorphize my toys?)

PoPe-
If you shoot me your address (mine's on my profile) I'll send you the list of answers. I don't want to post them quite yet... :-)

Anonymous said...

M. Masterdom seems to have first hand knowledge. *raises right eyebrow*

I call foul!!!

-H

:p

word verification: fackar

Jz said...

You may just have outdone me on word verifications... :-D

And the bonus isn't what gave you second place, so stop whining! ;-p