Monday, January 24, 2011

Wench Week 2011 - Day One

OK, time to eliminate that "b" word for a week again!
I ran through a number of alternate titles but I decided that, really, I hadn't sucked all the fun out of being a wench last year. So, I'm going with that again.

SP informs me, however, that to properly be a wench, there must be a lot of heaving, exposed bosom on display. Apparently I lost points for that last time 'round.

In the spirit of cooperation and wench-like abandon, then, I present the extremely rare personal photo. I just happen to have a pretty new bra:

I do realize, however, that this picture is static.
The bosom heaves not.

I suggest blinking rapidly ...

(Have I mentioned I feel like someone glitter-glued my boobs?)

19 comments:

strivingforpeace said...

great photo

blinking didn't make it heave -- perhaps we need a video?

(evil grin)

sfp

(forryp)

Tom Allen said...

:falls out of chair:

It's okay, I'm doing enough panting and heaving for all of us.

greengirl said...

Absolutely lovely. And the bra is pretty as well.

Vesta said...

Lovely pikki and very brave of you. I thought to put up a pikki of my candy pink cardigan - something I equate with a doll - but then I realized I would probably have to be in it and that raised an issue for me.

But, well done and very tasteful!

Anonymous said...

I love them in all their round, soft, glittery-ness. So pretty.

...and I like the bra too.

;-)

Tom Allen said...

No comment, I just wanted to look some more...

Storm said...

Lol. I'll admit, I was doubtful about the whole blinking rapidly concept. But it did work a bit better than I thought.

Anonymous said...

Tom Allen is a perv!

Oh wait...I'm back too :D

...and blinking rapidly

-H

Jz said...

sfp-
Not gonna happen.
Try smacking your monitor rhythmically, instead.

T-
*blows kiss*
You're too kind!
(your check is in the mail)
;-p

gg-
I'm glad you like the sweater, as well!
(seriously, thanks)

V-
Thank you, dear. I was trying not to flesh-to-excess or shock someone's eyes out, so it's nice to hear that I succeeded.
(And I think we'd all like to see the candy pink cardi!)

H-
Aww, thanks, Ridiculous Woman!

(And if I've got you batting your eyelashes too, my work here is done...)
;-p

lil-
Thank You!
Please mention this to sfp for me, OK?

Anonymous said...

Festive Day in SP-land

Anonymous said...

She answered to my remark: "so does this mean you like...?"
Please, inductees of this site, what is the proper punishment for abject fishing for compliments? The best answer, if good enough, will win a prize. Everybody, including Jz, is invited to submit insights and answers.
SP

Jz said...

What's the prize?

worm said...

They're better than I imagined :)
BINGO!

And a fine wench ye arrrrrrrr.

Jz said...

Oh, my heavens!

HOW could I have forgotten the pirate potential of wenchdom????

I love me a pirate...

Alice said...

I'm with sfp, blinking rapidly did not work.

I love the bra, so pretty and feminine!

@SP I don't think fishing for compliments is a bad thing! We women need a confidence boost every once in a while (at least once per day). Nothing wrong with asking for that, in my opinion. Verdict: No punishment needed!

(Don't worry, I got your back Jz!)

Alice

Hedone said...

@SP: Fishing for compliments! Make the wench walk the plank! No SP not your plank ;-)

Jz said...

A-
Thank you, my friend!

H-
Am amusing answer, if not quite as supportive as I might have hoped from a friend. (see Alice's response, above...) ;-p

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Bra,,,, lol, CD

Jz said...

CD-
"tattoo-embroidered"
VS

even better?
On Sale.