So, I got myself a new toy last week.
Bought, apparently, when I was either drugged or comatose. Because I clearly did not read the details tab on that thing. Mind you, it's a very nice new toy. Pretty hot pink color, stylish "citrus reamer" styling but -- it's BIG. Inhumanly big. Like, my eyeballs about popped out of my head when I opened the package big.
I mention this fact to BG, along with my firm conviction (based on preliminary experiments) that full immersion will require much patience and time. (Yes, I am a weenie about hurting myself. I've told you guys this already...)
(Can you guess where this is going?)
"When I arrive tomorrow, you will be using..."
*sigh*
"OK, but I still haven't managed..."
"Just do your best. But be... using... it."
hoooookay, then...
I am in the correct place, in the correct position, doing the correct things upon his arrival. But I wouldn't exactly say things are going "smoothly". (*wiggle*...*wince*...*whoops!*)
"Uh, Sir...?"
"I don't care. Sit on it if you have to, just keep it in."
Now, the good news is, I'm allowed leeway in how I accomplish my tasks, as long as they get done. So, yes, I figure something out. Nothing that involved comfort but then again, that wasn't one of the goals, was it? And once I'm situated so that I no longer need to wrangle the reamer, I can return my attention to it's proper place. Which I do, with due concentration. Then just feeling. Soon, I slip deeply into oblivion.
While he slips deeply into me.
...
And so does the Juicer!
I am flushed with triumph!
I am giddy with success!!
I am no longer Queen of the Weenies!!!
I brag a little to a Dom friend.
"Cool, so you're ready for fisting now..."
*buries face in hands*
You guys, like, take classes together, don't you?
6 comments:
Delish
I love you guys
sfp
(thlishl)
Nice. I like the way youall relate to each other.. aisha
This was hot...i like the visual cues.
My faves:
"wrangle the reamer" *giggle*
"Cool, so you're ready for fisting now..." *guffaw*
You're in deep now Jz ;-)
-H
sfp-
I swear to God, you get all the best word verifications!
(and yeah, I kind of like us together, too) :-)
a-
I'll admit, I'm hugely grateful I met him. I can't imagine this kind of communication with too many others.
H-
Gad, woman, could you at least TRY to disguise the malicious glee in your tone???
(glad you liked!) ;-)
I am with H...fisting...*eyes glaze over*...
(dingi)
JaT-
Now, if only I knew you well enough to know if eyes glazing is really good or really bad... ;-)
(that word gives hingeho a run for her money!)
Post a Comment