Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Resemble That Remark...

Someone wrote me that they loved the new toy post and that I am totally shameless. (Yes, I know you were teasing and no, I'm not offended.) But I am going to springboard off of that comment.

Because after I got done giggling over the teasing, I started to think.
"Shameless..."
And, do you know what?
I think I am!

Firstly, because what I have to be ashamed OF??
Telling an amusing story?
Enjoying sex with my guy?
Yeah, right.

Secondly, there's the fact that I'm pretty much an open book, your basic WYSIWYG type of gal. There are certainly things that I consider private and would prefer not to expose to the world but, still... ashamed?
I don't think so.

It's true, however, that I consider almost anything fair game for a story, altho' I strive to balance that with my firm belief in the concept of TMI. No one wants to be bludgeoned with details that they'd just as soon not know - and sexual preferences generally fall into that category. So even if my taste for hyperbole and the absurd holds very little sacred, I still try to tailor my tales toward my audience. (Meaning that "ginormous vibrator" stories never make it into the staff lunch room.)

Fortunately, however, in our little blog-o-world we congregate in order to share these salacious details. Not so much out of prurient interest but for advice, community, and simply a place to understand that there is no need for shame. Here, submission is simply another facet of everyday life - one with it's own fair share of absurdities to enjoy.

So, grab your sandwich and pull up a chair, 'cuz this is where I tell the story of how Fucktoy Meets The Screaming Hot Pink Vibrator.
And there's plenty more where that came from...

(Ooh! I think I just got an idea for a serialized graphic novel!!)

10 comments:

mouse said...

And you should totally write that graphic novel...mouse would read it!

Hugs,
mouse

greengirl said...

Indeed!!! [And i would read it too - absolutely]

Pygar said...

"... a serialised graphic novel ..."?

Shameless!

;)

Jz said...

m & gg-
Kewl! Two advance copies sold!
Only problem is, I can't draw...
Hold off on your down-payments, for now...

P-
Wretch!
;-)

Hedone said...

I want one hot off the press and autographed. Okay, I'll settle for a digital copy. :)

Jz said...

Miz H-
In the highly unlikely event that this fantasy ever becomes reality, you may count on that!
(please do not, however, hold your breath until such time...)
;-)

turiya said...

Add me to the list! And I agree... what's there to be ashamed of? I think shame was a concept concocted by those who wish to control others for their own greedy ends.

*hugs*

turiya

Jz said...

Y'all are going to have a long wait. But ok, I've put you on the list!
:-)

Lilith Pane said...

You tease!

Loving the blog!

xx Lil

Jz said...

L-
Welcome.
Who, moi? (bats eyelashes)
Thank you.
:-)