I sent this to SP as a birthday card:
And he loved it every bit as much as I do. :-)
Which is not at all surprising, considering he's the one who once rolled over in bed (at 5:45 AM!) to eye me with chagrin before scolding, "Oh, honey... You rarely make mistakes in grammar but that one was a doozy!"
To which I might have replied, "It's not yet 6 and I haven't had my coffee. Shut up."
But I'm not entirely sure because my brain's a bit sluggish at that time of day... clearly.

4 comments:
LOLL Jz...thanks for the giggles. Good response for that time of morning! ;)
Hugs and Blessings...
Cat
C-
My pleasure. :-)
(or maybe, his?)
Who needs words at that time of day. Everything can be handled just fine without a morning conversation ;)
C-
really.
And if there must be words, I think grammatical corrections should be at the very bottom of the list...
Post a Comment