I have my candles out, the pumpkin’s carved, and the candy bowl is filled and set by the door.
I was feeling quite pleased with my Halloween preparations…
until I spotted this - far too late to do anything about it:
Halloween Hedgehogs!
My patronus pumpkin...
And here I am without a single one.
*le sigh*
Maybe next year?
Enjoy the night, all!


7 comments:
Those are the cutest!
The hedgies are great ... but love the poster too - just enjoy the day - we need some happiness amongst the fog we have here! Cheers Hilary
Oh, yes! Next year for certain. And i will have to send a picture to Angelina Hedgehog (a good friend).
Oh those are cute. Happy halloween!
Ha! Those are awesome. :D
I'm home passing out candy to trick-or-treaters this evening. We (the Mister & me) carved pumpkins, currently lit -- one with an owl design and one with a cat on a fence. The small costumed humans seem to like them, but hedgehogs and porcupines may be a creative challenge. 🎃
Errr...
*future* creative challenge
a_k-
Aren’t they, though?!?
I wish I’d seen the idea earlier…
H-
Glad you like it. I’ll admit, I had quite a hunt for one that fit the feel I wanted.
Hope the fog lifted… or at least that you were all able to enjoy a fun evening.
mm-
Let’s hope I can remember for a full 12 months…! ;-)
Angelina Hedgehog is a great name.
F-
Glad you like ‘em.
Happy Halloween!
Mrs. F-
It’s funny - most of the trick or treaters I get approach the porch from the far end of where I put the jack o’ lantern and I’m not sure any of them ever notice it. But *I* love doing one, so I still have no plans to stop.
Your pumpkins sound great - you’ll have to send a picture if you tackle the prickly-thing pumpkins!
Post a Comment