Sunday, November 20, 2016

Did Someone Say Cookies?

On Wednesday, December 7th 2016,
the seventh celebration of the increasingly inaccurately named
Great Online Cookie Exchange Extravaganza 
Returns!
And I hope that you (yes, you!) will join us.

The rules are pretty simple:

          1- Post a recipe on that day for a holiday goodie. 

That’s it - rules finished.  
       *dusts off hands*

The goodie doesn't have to be a cookie… or even be sweet.
That, in fact, is where the increasing inaccuracy comes in - because we have all KINDS of goodies on offer! (There are many forms of holiday goodie love, after all.)

The one catch is that if you want to get your name on the official list of participants: 
You must contact me (Jz) by Monday, Dec. 5th, with both your name and the address of your blog. (I don’t mind if you do this through the comments section below, but if you do, please make sure that you include an email address at which I can reach you. << why I prefer an email - two birds with one cyber-stone.)

I'll also be happy to post a recipe for anyone who'd rather participate that way.

I hope to hear from you (yes, you!) soon!

12 comments:

Lindy Thomas said...

Count me in Jz. I've just blogged about it so all my friends can see and hopefully join in also.

Hugs Lindy

Cat said...

Count me in, Jz...just put it on my calendar so I don't forget. ;) Thanks so much for organizing and hosting again this year.

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Jz said...

Yay! :-)

DelFonte said...

I'll join in!

Jz said...

Excellent!
(You're #14! w00t!)

olivia said...

Cookies - yay! I'm in!!

Jz said...

whoohooo! ;-)

David7 said...

Jz, it was suggested that, since I like to cook, I post a recipe. It won't be a cookie recipe, but a recipe It shall be. I can say that 1) people like to eat this particularly thing, and 2) it is not part of the human anatomy, male or female.
David
Celibate or Chaste?
dvjan21.WordPress.com

Jz said...

David-
Excellent! Welcome.
Let me know where I should email the link list for you.
Glad you're playing along. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jz! :) Please count me in too! Very fun event! Thanks for hosting as you do! Many hugs,

<3 Katie

Jz said...

K-
You got it!
Glad to have you with us. :-)

Mrs Fever said...

Yes! I would like to participate! :)

My email is mrs.fever@yahoo.com, and my blog addy is http://mrsfever.com.