Tuesday, June 28, 2016

In Which SP Alarms Me

I’ve put several more funerals under my belt since last we spoke of them so, naturally, I have been contemplating my own... and I have decided that I really want SP to deliver my eulogy. 
He knows me better than anyone else, loves me nonetheless, and extemporizes beautifully. Which means I won’t have to leave this mortal coil feeling damned by faint praise. 

So I ran it past him:

SP: Well, I have serious doubts that I will be around to do so but in the unlikely event that you go first and I still have my marbles… I will do it. 
But I have a request in return. 

Jz: Shoot…

SP: I want your word that as long both of us are still alive and capable, we will have raucous sex whenever we meet. I know that the likelihood of us actually meeting again is low, but it is a fair request so I make it anyhow.

Jz: Deal!  Of course, by the time we next meet, we may not even be corporeal... but we'll figure something out!

SP: mmmmm, I am starting to dream about it now…
But how will I pleasure a pain slut who no longer has buttocks?? 
            Thinking… thinking…

I am confident he will come up with a plan, of course…
He always does.
    (But I’m sure hoping that it won’t find its way into my eulogy!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's very resourceful. I'm confident he'll find a way.

I have to say the whole non-corporeal no buttocks thing is slightly disturbing to think on... But, it did make me laugh.

Jz said...

lm-
Yeah, I absolutely howled with laughter, which was the point.
But I did wonder if I might squick more than amuse... :-)

Hermione said...

Where there's a will, there's a way!

Hugs,
Hermione

Jz said...

H-
And will he has, I assure you! ;-)
(nice to see you!)