Day Eight: Three top turn-ons
Seems silly, I suppose. This is probably a question most people could handle with relative ease. But turn-ons are so very, very person-specific, it's hard to unpack them into generalities.
There are certainly traits that I cannot do without in someone I'm turned on by… but others can share these same traits and not raise the temperature in the room by the smallest iota…
Oh well. Once again, it's the question, tho'...
So here are three of the over-arching "must-have"s.
(just don't go considering them a Guarantee of Success!)
1- Intelligence
(couldn't see that one coming a mile away, could ya?)
2- Humor
(Humor is an innate thing for me, a huge component of pleasure. Never take yourself so seriously that you can't welcome it into *any* moment of life...)
3- Know How to Touch
(granted, what we enjoy varies from person to person. But a little sensuality and a smidge of intuition shall carry thee far through the jungle, manling…)

2 comments:
Yep, I can totally see that. And agree!
sofia
s-
Glad it at least made sense to someone who knows me. I kinda feel like I dropped the ball a bit with these answers, but I really struggled...
For whatever reason, I found this one HARD!
Post a Comment