Saturday, October 25, 2014

In Which I Channel Don Ho

So, I looked down at my chest this morning…
   and the next thing I knew, I had burst into song:
        (to the tune of "Tiny Bubbles")

                              Tiny bruises
                              On my breast
                              Make me happy
                              Make me feel fine

                              Tiny bruises
                              Make me smile all over
                              With the feeling that they're aching
                              Cuz someone has said, "they're mine"

                              So I think about the velvet voice
                              And I think about the magic hands
                              But mostly what I think
                              Is "mmm, yes please"

Do you think The Ambassador of Aloha would mind?

(And, more importantly, should I be more alarmed by the extemporization itself or the fact that I actually knew that many stanza's worth of lyrics…?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely the number of stanzas you knew. Frankly, I'm shocked :)

nilla said...

LOL!

and don HO, you ...

I'm so happy that YOU'RE so happy (happy enough to sing about it, mind you!!!)

holla on those boobie bruises...!

nilla

Unknown said...

Sooo many stanzas!! Lol, but it's a great version of the song.

i'm super happy for you!!

Jz said...

lm-
I had to learn a lot of songs by heart as a kid and I've found that they often surface unexpectedly...
It startles me, too. :-)

n-
Thank you, I am happy.
Altho' truthfully, I burst into song quite a bit, even when I'm not. It's a family failing. ;-p

s-
thank you, m'dear. :-D