Sunday, December 4, 2011

Quote Of The Week (Dec 1st Edition)

"That's it, use that sexy, slutty, tawdry, amazing, wet, talented, slutty mouth on me. ... Yes, I know I used "slutty" twice ... but I think it bears repeating."

He really needs to stop making me laugh in these somewhat delicate situations...

7 comments:

Storm said...

LOL.
Laughing in delicate situations can be slightly dangerous.

Mikki said...

*giggling* I can only imagine S using this quote.. LOL That could be quite dangerous!

strivingforpeace said...

at least it wasn't a spit take.

Conina said...

I like laughing in delicate situations... although it tends to take the intensity down a notch. :) So funny.

Anonymous said...

:-)

And this is why you stay in "trouble".

greengirl said...

somebody better be careful - he'll get his you-know-what bitten (off?)

Jz said...

l-
just a smidge, yeah...
;-)

M-
Welcome!
Well, we all like a flirtation with danger, don't we?
*bats eyelashes*

sfp-
err...
yes...
well...
good point, chica.

C-
But I think the intimacy it creates balances the intensity it diminishes, no?

H-
Trouble???
MOI????

gg-
Two somebodies, in that scenario!