the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Merry Christmas to you too!!
I hope you feel better soon. Have a lovely Christmas and. Wonderful New Year! Take care. Sky
:sniff:Yeah, I had the flu last week. Every freakin' year around this time. PITA.Anyway, Merry Xmas, and Happy Season's Greetings, and all that. Oh, and here's my Xmas song contribution.
Merry Christmas to you too.I do hope you can shake that cold off.Love,Ronniexx
Season's Greetings - hopefully without the sniffles in tow. Enjoy. X
Beautiful, melodic voices! Thanks so much for posting that.Feel better.Merry Christmas Jz.-H
Okay, you've had 2 weeks to get over your flu. Do we have to come down there, or what?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too!!
I hope you feel better soon. Have a lovely Christmas and. Wonderful New Year!
Take care. Sky
:sniff:
Yeah, I had the flu last week. Every freakin' year around this time. PITA.
Anyway, Merry Xmas, and Happy Season's Greetings, and all that.
Oh, and here's my Xmas song contribution.
Merry Christmas to you too.
I do hope you can shake that cold off.
Love,
Ronnie
xx
Season's Greetings - hopefully without the sniffles in tow. Enjoy. X
Beautiful, melodic voices! Thanks so much for posting that.
Feel better.
Merry Christmas Jz.
-H
Okay, you've had 2 weeks to get over your flu. Do we have to come down there, or what?
Post a Comment