I was promised "long and intense".
He forgot to add, "and trailblazing".
He arrived brandishing a brand new 100-ft. hank of rope -- because the one we have (that I'm always tripping over) "isn't long enough." (?!?)
But he was right -- it wouldn't have been. I was absolutely hog-tied from ears to hip, with only enough leeway for a finger-wiggle. I even had a rope around my neck. Loose, but enough to prove that it's possible to both hyperventilate and give head at the same time.
(ok, there's a phobia to work on...)
I was walloped by hand.
I was walloped with a coil of rope. (Kinda hot, actually.)
I was walloped in delicate areas that were previously flogging virgins.
We had chopsticks. We had rubber bands.
I was at the door, I was on the floor, I was atop the coffee table and beneath the couch.
The laws of gravity were blithely ignored.
And those little hot pink nipple suction doo-dads?
Well, they are turning out to be the best bang for your buck of any purchase I've made yet...
I was spared an upclose and personal investigation of the "can they be used on your clit?" question. But we made up for that.
I had to mumble around one wedged onto the tip of my tongue.
I wore them sticking off my lower abdomen at 45-degree angles, like quivering, chubby pink antennae.
And disconcertingly, I discovered that when used as directed and seen from just the right angle, they make your boobs appear to be wearing clown noses.
(Photos NOT available upon request!)
I think he missed me...
11 comments:
I wore them sticking off my lower abdomen at 45-degree angles, like quivering, chubby pink antennae.
:bites tongue:
I love being missed. Happy for you.
hogtied and used...HOTNESS!
"I was walloped by hand.
I was walloped with a coil of rope. (Kinda hot, actually.)
I was walloped in delicate areas that were previously flogging virgins."
Oh gawd yes. I'm turned on.
I think he missed you too. Absence makes the Dom go wild-er.
-H
niiiiiice
and
yiiiiiikes
all at the same time
sfp
No wonder your legs hurt!
Absence makes the heart fonder and it does wonders for the sex too..
Hugs,
mouse
T-
aw, c'mon! I could have gone way more florid than that!!
M-
Me, too. Thanks ma'am.
H-
Yes, there was definitely hotness in the air...
sfp-
yeah, pretty much my sentiments, exactly.
w-
it was the cantilevering...
;-p
m-
I'm not sure the heart is the most affected organ but as to the rest, hooooYeah!
Jealous much? Why yes I am.
And also very happy for you.
Aw, thanks miz puppy!
But you'll be back in your own game soon!
Ah HahHa Ha!!!!
"little pink antennae" and clown noses (I've heard that somewhere before? Hmmm)
I'm so glad you had fun , and I'm glad BG is back.
Mindset, I miss you too!
Post a Comment