Monday, February 21, 2011

S.N.A.F.U.

See, he falls off the face of the earth periodically.
   And it makes me absolutely NUTS.
   And I swear I'm done putting up with this crap.
Then he returns, with a vengeance.
And I somehow get distracted...

"BTW- have you ever put those nipple suction doo-dads on your clit?"
"Uh, no."
"I think you'd better try it. Tonight. With your vibe. Report before you go to bed."

 *gulp!*


"Yes, sir"

Now, HE's the one who invoked the cone of silence.
Why am *I* the one who's gotta pay?

*grumble, grumble, grumble* 
       (*grin*)

5 comments:

turiya said...

Hehehe... you love it! Glad he's back, though!

*hugs*

turiya

greengirl said...

so, are you saying you prefer the situation normal, or the all f@#'ed up? wait - maybe don't answer that...

strivingforpeace said...

hugs and icepacks

sfp

Anonymous said...

Why?

Cuz you're the obedient sub who likes to be used ;-)

-H

Jz said...

t-
yeah, ok. Busted...
;-p

gg-
I was more taking it as a whole, I think.

sfp-
ice on my clit? Whose side are you on??

H-
Thank you, yes. Even tho' some might call me crazy... ;-)