Thursday, December 16, 2010

selkie squeaks in under the wire!

The selkie placeholder in my cookie post has been filled!
Actually, she got the recipe to me several hours ago but I wasn't able to post until just now.
So, check it out... I think you'll agree these look worth the wait!

She's not the only one seen late at the party.
Aisha and  virtual sin also shared some goodies with us.

Thank you very much to everyone who participated!
It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed meeting some new people!

4 comments:

David said...

I just wanted to step in and say thank you and congratulations on your cookie party. We can only imagine how much fun and joy you created for people.

Good for you!!!

Jz said...

D-
Thank you.
It was fun. The hope was to spread a little holiday cheer. (And get some dang good recipes...)

Anonymous said...

It was fun!

btw...I talked Ed into trying one or two of the recipes :-)

Jz said...

H-
Which you will share with your friends, right...???