Hope you are on the mend. I am finally getting over a bout of bronchitis and now am dealing with the antibiotic side effects :( But I have come to believe that sometimes when we don't take enough time for ourselves, then our bodies simply insist upon it! Merry Christmas!
ps I don't know how I missed the recipe exchange!! I must have been too busy coughing or something! I will keep a closer look out next year!
Thank you, Mizzes H and w, for your well-wishes. I'm out of the miserable stage and am now stalled at the hack-and-drain.
(pssst, w... the cookie exchange was organized via email. One must go boldly forward into the obtaining of an address for contacts of this sort to happen. ;-p Would have been cool to have you join us, tho'. Maybe I'll rethink the sign-up process next year...)
3 comments:
Get well soon Jz!
Hope you are on the mend. I am finally getting over a bout of bronchitis and now am dealing with the antibiotic side effects :( But I have come to believe that sometimes when we don't take enough time for ourselves, then our bodies simply insist upon it! Merry Christmas!
ps I don't know how I missed the recipe exchange!! I must have been too busy coughing or something! I will keep a closer look out next year!
Thank you, Mizzes H and w, for your well-wishes. I'm out of the miserable stage and am now stalled at the hack-and-drain.
(pssst, w... the cookie exchange was organized via email. One must go boldly forward into the obtaining of an address for contacts of this sort to happen. ;-p
Would have been cool to have you join us, tho'. Maybe I'll rethink the sign-up process next year...)
Post a Comment