This time, it's not play.
It's need.
Sheer, unadulterated need for service.
I'm bound, clipped, and on my knees before you can say "may I, sir?"
Clamped between his thighs, my hands strapped behind him, his hands in my hair.
I am not going anywhere, except deep inside my head.
There's nothing but sensation.
The heat, the hardness, the fine skin over muscle.
The smell of him, subtle and seductive and unmistakably "Sir."
The faint throbbing of the blood pounding through his veins.
And the pain, of course. Anything he can reach is fair game.
But something is different.
Him? Me?
I bury my face deep and listen - with ears and heart and soul.
He said all he wanted was every last bit I could give.
But he's feeding that.
He's opening up, letting go.
He's hurting me, yet I'm smiling softly.
At the height of this frenzy,
as he's spanking and mangling like a man possessed,
he leans over and bites me - hard.
And it feels like the sweetest of kisses.
(I am in SO much trouble!!)
7 comments:
ooh
you ARE in trouble.
sfp
PS -- this post made me all swoony for you
And so lucky too.
Thanks, guys.
Yeah, I'm feeling both swoony and lucky at the moment.
Run with it while you can, right? ;-)
Powerful. Chilling. Damned sexy.
...and yes YOU are.
-H
Word verification: bedersub.
Are you a better sub? ;-)
I would hardly say better.
Altho' I am trying to improve! :-)
yeah, yummy...
Welcome to my little corner, sin!
Post a Comment