Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fire and Ice

So, I'm thinkin', and I could be wrong here, mind you, but I'm thinkin'...

That it's not really a good sign when your Dom's eyes go to saucers and he says, "Ohhhhhhhh..."
Especially when this happens as he catches sight of the rump he just used his belt on ...

"Yeah, you got me."

"uhhh, yeah... yeah, I did."

I roll my eyes.
He grins.

Don't even say it, gg - I'm already sitting on them.
Ice packs.
Every single one I own.

They don't seem to be freezing the smile off my face, tho'...
:-)

12 comments:

strivingforpeace said...

never a good sign when a Dom shocks himself.

glad you got your visit and it made an impression

very-soft-hugs

hingeho

greengirl said...

So this is the point at which the guys give each other the quick, congradfulatory slap on the ... Oh... Nevermind. Have you considered immersing your whole lower half in ice water? Just sayin... Bet neither of you is as pent up now, eh?

Anonymous said...

Youtube, or it didn't happen...

Jz said...

hingeho-
yeah, the reaction kind of amused me. But I understand why. The action wasn't much worse than usual but it showed much, much more vividly.
We did have fun, tho'! :-)

gg-
If I could figure out a way to sit in ice water while keeping the girlie bits out of it, I would. As it is, the packs will have to do.
And yes, we're both feeling MUCH better now, thank you!

T-
Well, OK. But a video of me just sitting there (with an occasional squirm) doesn't sound all that exciting ... ;-p

turiya said...

Okay... somehow the image of you putting ice packs on your bum with a huge smile on your face just make me giggle. :-D

*hugs*

turiya

Jz said...

t-
Good! It was supposed to!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Great title for the post.

Ow! though...but great for you.

Jz said...

H-
It was a shit-eating-grin inducing experience, yes.
:-D <-- kinda like that...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the reminder that we need to purchase ice packs for our house.

I have this terrible image of me sitting on bags of corn after our next play session...

Jz said...

That does not convey the same sense of soothing comfort, no...

Glad I could be of assistance!

Dev said...

Nice visual there. My girl has a very sweet smile this mornin' too.


Dev[r]

Jz said...

Welcome, Dev.
Glad you liked it and glad you had one of your own to admire at close quarters.