Expanding on the dead horse / piñata experience...
THIS is how I want to think I look as I await my suspension fuck.
Happy, blissful, playful.
Graceful.
(The nubile part's good, too ...)
And THESE are the piñata panties I feel I should wear for the event.
(Altho' multi-colored would be better...)
Because, if a thing is worth doing, it's worth doing well!
(As you can see, I will not allow trifling details like reality to get in the way of a good fantasy!)


10 comments:
Of course that's what you'll look like.
Take this from a guy's perspective: we always think you look much better than *you* think you look.
Awwww, thanks, T!
(Yes, that is one of the things we love best about men!) ;-p
I wasn't sure if I was going to leave a comment -- but then I saw that the verification was "bragas" and I had to.
You will look wonderful
keep in mind -- our Doms have seen us in some pretty unflattering positions -- that one looks better than most!
hingeho
PS -- I mis-typed it ad got tewatess -- which also cracks me up.
I swear to God, woman, you are the QUEEN of the Word Verification!
Altho' nothing yet tops hingeho...
You're right. And I keep thinking of a post I read somewhere (Pygar? Tristan? Don't remember who...) but the Dom was saying that the looks are immaterial, it's our submission that makes us beautiful to them, anyhow.
Which is in some ways comforting but I'd really like to look like that chick in the sling...!
I showed my husband the pretty picture - he said that about 3 other people on the planet look like that - and that that isn't actually the point - for what his opinion is worth to you.
i can actually do better on the word verification on this one --> yogist
You look better than her (and I can say this even though I've never seen you cause she looks anorexic to me). And those panties... they had a multicolored pair at a shop here, although I think it was actually a bathing suit. Didn't get a close enough look, but I suppose it wouldn't matter either way if it's the only thing you're wearing! :-D
*hugs*
turiya
gg-
I would never devalue the opinion of your husband!
And I know it's not actually the point anyhow. I would just like to think I could carry it off with the sort of relaxed grace the nubile displays. (She even has her toes pointed, for goodness' sake!)
Yogist is goooooood.
You and hingeho might have to arm-wrestle for this one.! ;-)
t-
and you didn't buy them for me?!?!??
(and thank you. But, as I say, it's not her body I'm wanting, it's the form.)
--oh my gosh.
Google is hiccuping and forcing me to verify on my own blog...
"wishcan"
Three-way arm-wrestling!!
Here's to hoping your fantasy is a reality very soon.
-H
Every time sfp signs-off as hingeho it makes me laugh.
-H
Miz H-
Thank you, sweetie!
And yeah, hingeho gets me every time, too. :-)
Post a Comment