the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
This just feels right for this new year of pandemic shenanigans…
Lol, Jz that’s not only pandemic appropriate but very you. However, if I ever get to see you irl AP (after pandemic) I will ask you to make an exception for me. Just giving fair warning. 💜
No hugs, i can't afford to get sick. Happy 2021!
o-Well, okay, you have a point there...I'll take your request under consideration. ;-pYy(which we invented for a reason, btw)mm-So True!Happy 2021, my friend.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Lol, Jz that’s not only pandemic appropriate but very you. However, if I ever get to see you irl AP (after pandemic) I will ask you to make an exception for me. Just giving fair warning.
💜
No hugs, i can't afford to get sick. Happy 2021!
o-
Well, okay, you have a point there...
I'll take your request under consideration. ;-p
Yy
(which we invented for a reason, btw)
mm-
So True!
Happy 2021, my friend.
Post a Comment