the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
HAHAHA. He's rocking the look!
F-It just made me giggle. :-)
Hey. FYI. I just found my Christmas recipe. Just thought I'd better let you know... <3
o-Oh! Da pressuh!:-D(You're right, it's comin' quick!)
Lol, Jz But it's TRA-DITION! Don't you have dance scenes from Fiddler on the Roof to share? I can't say "tradition" without wanting to break into song and dance, you know?
o-:-DI do know.And I *am* planning to do the cookie exchange, I'm just not quite ready to think about it yet! ;-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAHAHA. He's rocking the look!
F-
It just made me giggle. :-)
Hey. FYI. I just found my Christmas recipe. Just thought I'd better let you know... <3
o-
Oh! Da pressuh!
:-D
(You're right, it's comin' quick!)
Lol, Jz But it's TRA-DITION! Don't you have dance scenes from Fiddler on the Roof to share? I can't say "tradition" without wanting to break into song and dance, you know?
o-
:-D
I do know.
And I *am* planning to do the cookie exchange, I'm just not quite ready to think about it yet! ;-)
Post a Comment