Friday, August 23, 2019

Fight the Frenzy!

After a very crazy, hectic couple of weeks, I’m about to sneak off for a get-away weekend, before the worst of the madness commences for real next week.

The problem is that, before I can relax, I have to drive in traffic. 
Touristy beach traffic.
Touristy beach traffic going into the last week of summer vacation.
Touristy beach traffic going into the last week of summer vacation that causes every other driver on the road to flaunt their testosterone through speed.

Seriously, last night coming home, I quite literally was shouting at the idiot next to me, “I do not CARE how big your penis is, I just want to get into this lane, please!” (My windows were, of course, rolled down as I shouted - I am not that foolhardy!)

Anyhow, in hopes of calming us all down, this Friday Night Dance Party has Rachel Brice once again demonstrating that slower can be far, far more impressive.

Watch, enjoy, and for goodness’ sake, be careful out there!


(And don't miss the jaw-dropper at 2:53!)

4 comments:

messymimi said...

When Little Girl was 16, we were driving one day and one of those big truck guys roared past. She said, "Yeah, yeah, you think your manhood is big, we're not impressed!" At that moment, i was so glad she already had that concept down.

Arti said...

Wishing you a slow and relaxing get-away weekend Jz. Hugs. xx

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jz - holiday traffic is always a nightmare ... something to be avoided if possible - but not if one is working ... it just needs to be factored in, as you seem to be doing.

Loved the Rachel Brice clip ... quite extraordinary ... so beautiful - wonderful - thank you ... cheers Hilary

Jz said...

mm-
It cannot be learned too early, to be sure.
;-D

Friend Arti-
It was magnificent, thank you!

H-
I managed to work around the worst times but it took some finagling. (And "better" is still not "traffic-free"!)
It was a lovely weekend, however.
So glad you enjoyed Rachel. I think she's simply amazing.