the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
He somehow looks annoyed. Is it the dolphins, I wonder? Or just Dicaprio? :P
He's anticipating Jack demanding part of his board and is pissed
Looks to me as if he’s not sure he’s going to like what’s next.
Mrs. F-Maybe he's scanning for humpback whales?s-Or he doesn't like 3/4 length sleeves...?mm-Hoping Scotty will beam him up before this becomes uncomfortable?:-D
Spock: So enigmatically deep....Leo: Man, I haven't even started yet
A-I suspect this is closer to the truth, yes...;-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He somehow looks annoyed. Is it the dolphins, I wonder? Or just Dicaprio? :P
He's anticipating Jack demanding part of his board and is pissed
Looks to me as if he’s not sure he’s going to like what’s next.
Mrs. F-
Maybe he's scanning for humpback whales?
s-
Or he doesn't like 3/4 length sleeves...?
mm-
Hoping Scotty will beam him up before this becomes uncomfortable?
:-D
Spock: So enigmatically deep....
Leo: Man, I haven't even started yet
A-
I suspect this is closer to the truth, yes...
;-)
Post a Comment