Sunday, August 11, 2019

A Stitch in Time


13 comments:

messymimi said...

Thank goodness i swallowed that water before i opened this page! Yes, i am still laughing.

Jz said...

mm-
:-D
I thought it was pretty good, too!

selkie said...

I'm lost.....

Frost said...

I am lusting after that Singer Redeye. To treadle, to treadle.

Jz said...

s-
Yeah... you need to have watched the series itself.
See if this helps make sense of it.

F-
It's a beaut, isn't it?
(Nice to see you de-cloak again!)

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jz - fun to see ... and thanks for the clip ... always fun to watch. Singer Sewing Machines are the best! Cheers Hilary

Jz said...

H-
Yes, I love the old treadle machines. :-)
Glad you enjoyed the meme and the clip!

Dyanne @ I Want Backsies said...

Make it so! (I had to follow the link you left.) I have one of those machines, by the way.

Jz said...

I don't have that exact model, but I ended up with basically one of these from each grandmother.
(Did I mention I don't sew?) Ah, well. They're gorgeous, no matter what use you put them to.

I'm glad the link proved useful - sorry I didn't think to include it right up there on the post itself!

Anonymous said...

Duh, how dumb can I be.. . Thanks for the link to remind us of Picard's favorite direction.

Jz said...

A-
If you were dumb, you were in some very smart company!
I got "huh?"s from online and off.
But I hope you enjoyed the video! :-D

Arti said...

Aha! (light bulb moment after watching the clip) and ha! Ha! Ha! happily ever after:)
Cheers Jz.

Jz said...

A-
The aide memoire is a wonderful thing. :-D
Glad you giggled, sunshine.