I popped into the bathroom at my doctor’s office and saw this above the little “drop off” table:
Jaw dropped, I stared in disbelief…
Like, who would leave a sample without it being requested?
What on earth could have prompted that?
Practical jokers?
Rogue pee fetishists?
I had a sudden vision of some unsuspecting member of the office staff walking in and finding the little table groaning under the weight of a jumble of unauthorized samples, stacked like votive offerings at a shrine… Oh, the horror!
![]() |
| (like this) |
OK, it's probably just an insurance company rule...
... but I like my version better! ;-p


8 comments:
OMG! I'm totally going to leave an unsolicited pee sample on the table next time I go to the doctor!
Amy
They can't resist the challenge of trying to hit a tiny cup without getting all over their hand?
Had the sign been above the commode i would have figured they were trying to tell people to please flush. It's amazing how many don't.
A-
Be sure to write your name on it in big block letters! ;-p
a_k-
And then leave the proof for others to see?
Maybe...
mm-
"Please do not flush sanitary products.
Please DO flush anything else."
??
I like your version, it makes me laugh
B-
Thank you, cutes.
Made me laugh, too. :-)
Sometimes, ya just gotta nip stupid in the bud (I'm a guv'ment employee, so there you go).
Hi, GB!
Yeah, I get the "nipping stupid" part - I'm just stuck on how this particular situation could even show up on anyone's radar... But I should know better than to be surprised by people, shouldn't I?
Post a Comment