Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Here's hoping we all land in the top portion of the pyramid!
(seriously... ramen???)


Enjoy The Fun!

6 comments:

ronnie said...

And you. Happy Halloween.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Cat said...

LOL Jz...there were times in my life where Ramen would have been a wonderful treat! ;) Happy Halloween...Hope you get nothing but the Great and God tiers!

Hugs and blessings...Cat

Jz said...

R-
Thanks, sunshine. :-)

C-
I suppose if it's in the goodie bowl with other options, leaving it entirely up to the trick or treater...
I didn't give mine any choice this year. Milky Ways or Nuttin'! :-D

Anonymous said...

Reeses for the win! and where were peppermint patty's on that pyramid?

Anonymous said...

The DECENT tier? I vote we lobby to revise the pyramid. I am dissatisfied with the placement of the patty's.

Jz said...

I'll second that... I have some severe reservations about the crappy tier, myself.
(Not to mention wondering how gummy bears ranked above Butterfingers...)