the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
LMAO!! I love the way you think.
ROFL! i love that kind of clever.
That is good. He is quick on his comebacks.
I appreciate a good smart ass. Two of them is an overflow of riches!
M-*grinning thanks*You mean not everybody thinks, “thy rod and thy staff, they shall comfort me” when they read those words?O-Yup… me, too!:-DB-Oh, that he is!(but I like ‘em that way.)lm-It’s a nice, complementary kind of smartassitude, too.Which is even more fun! ;-D
Ha! That's great! lol
L-:-Dwe do have fun...
Yep! Sounds great to me.#sexy-H
H-That he is, my friend.That he is.:-D
Post a Comment
9 comments:
LMAO!!
I love the way you think.
ROFL! i love that kind of clever.
That is good. He is quick on his comebacks.
I appreciate a good smart ass. Two of them is an overflow of riches!
M-
*grinning thanks*
You mean not everybody thinks, “thy rod and thy staff, they shall comfort me” when they read those words?
O-
Yup… me, too!
:-D
B-
Oh, that he is!
(but I like ‘em that way.)
lm-
It’s a nice, complementary kind of smartassitude, too.
Which is even more fun! ;-D
Ha! That's great! lol
L-
:-D
we do have fun...
Yep! Sounds great to me.
#sexy
-H
H-
That he is, my friend.
That he is.
:-D
Post a Comment