the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Eww, Ewww, and EEEWWWWW!!but - happy thanksgiving to you too - she says with her lips a bit curled
Uummm, should I be saying "thank you" for my sudden and complete lack of desire for food?
And here I was thinking you guys would appreciate a change from the overdone turkey and cornucopia cards...
Hahaha! What a brilliant idea... it's not like you can feel them in you or anything, just don't think about it. Ironically, I was watching an old House episode yesterday where a woman had a tapeworm inside her.
I mean, after all, they're sanitized!;-p
Doesn't stop me from being hungry! Pass the worms!
A Man After My Own Heart!!
I enjoyed spending part of my day with you :)-H
D-I-T-T-O(let's see... double letter, triple word... 24!)
"Sanitized" lmao. But are they drowned in tequila?
That may be why they're "easy to swallow" ;-)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Eww, Ewww, and EEEWWWWW!!
but - happy thanksgiving to you too - she says with her lips a bit curled
Uummm, should I be saying "thank you" for my sudden and complete lack of desire for food?
And here I was thinking you guys would appreciate a change from the overdone turkey and cornucopia cards...
Hahaha! What a brilliant idea... it's not like you can feel them in you or anything, just don't think about it. Ironically, I was watching an old House episode yesterday where a woman had a tapeworm inside her.
I mean, after all, they're sanitized!
;-p
Doesn't stop me from being hungry! Pass the worms!
A Man After My Own Heart!!
I enjoyed spending part of my day with you :)
-H
D-I-T-T-O
(let's see... double letter, triple word... 24!)
"Sanitized" lmao. But are they drowned in tequila?
That may be why they're "easy to swallow" ;-)
Post a Comment