Saturday, November 19, 2011

Seven Things

I'd been ignoring this whole VBA thing because I just flat out refuse to pick 15 blogs to nominate. My blogs are a package deal - you get all or none!
But since lm & gg trail-blazed by bypassing the 15 other bloggers criteria yet still posting the 7 things about themselves, I shall follow boldly in their footsteps (in my own subordinate follower kind of a way) and do the same.

So, ready?

1- I squeal like a little girl at the sight of mice.

2- I LOVE ice skating and water skiing. 
(There's a walking on water joke in there somewhere, but I haven't refined it yet.)

3- I sing or whistle much of the time - but rarely in tune.

4- I am an absolute sucker for pizza-flavored Combos.

5- My very favorite podcast is "Stuff You Should Know"
(I *heart* Josh and Chuck.)

6- I lead a vacuum-cleaner-avoidant lifestyle.

7- Even my real name isn't my real name.

Thanks to the people who thought of me.
And if you're reading this, consider yourself nominated, as well.  :-)

6 comments:

greengirl said...

cloth - who knew - we are related!!

thanks for sharing this - i love it

do we get to have a poll to guess your real, real name??

strivingforpeace said...

lol

good thing we're virtual friends

whistling drives me nuts!

sfp

Tom Allen said...

3- I sing or whistle much of the time - but rarely in tune.

This is why your cow-orkers don't like you.

6- I lead a vacuum-cleaner-avoidant lifestyle.

Now, this is a movement that I could get behind.

Anonymous said...

LOL - what a brilliant post. I love it. I'm glad you did at least part of your VBA duties.

And I squeal at the sight of mice too. And possibly jump up on a chair.

aisha

Jz said...

gg-
Well, we knew we were sisters under the skin!
(You may poll, but I will never tell!)

sfp-
Thing #8 - I am courteous to those around me.
;-p

T-
dammit!
did they call YOU, too?????

A-
Thank you.
("brilliant" is much better than "annoying")
;-D

Rachel said...

VBA, I am still debating/working on mine. I may have to follow your lead. Holding off right now until the holiday thing is past.
I like the whistling, to me that means someone is happy! I would avoid the vacuum, but cat's make that nearly impossible.