Saturday, March 5, 2011

Did I Know This?

That March is supposedly Question and Answer Month in our little blogosphere?

errr, ummmm, no.

But I just read it on two different blogs, so it MUST BE TRUE!

I'll play.
You're welcome to ask.
The very worst that will happen is that you'll get "42" for an answer...

9 comments:

this girl said...

What scares you the most?

Where do you go to feel at peace?

Pygar said...

7x6?

P xx

Anonymous said...

42 EEE...I knew it!

rofl

;-)

-H

Anonymous said...

If you could pick a car for you very own--completely free of charge--what car would you pick? Why? What color?

-H

Jz said...

HG-
Thank you for starting the ball rolling!

This is a remarkably boring and depressing answer but...
The thing that scares me the most is getting old, because I am woefully ill-prepared for it financially and I have no children. Having seen my dad through his final years, I know how much help you need past a certain point, and I have no one to fill that role and not enough $$ to pay for assistance.
I am hoping to kick off at a reasonably early age before things become difficult. Nothing in the course of my life leads me to believe I will get that lucky, however.
;-p

To feel at peace, I head outside and either sit under my favorite tree in the back yard, or I go to a place where I spent most of my summers for much of my life. It is quiet, serene, and looks out over miles of water. I actually think if you were able to put the quiet inner core of my being under a microscope, you would see that particular view.

P-
Well, thank goodness you didn't ask something hard, like "What is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything?" !!!

H-
You are not a well woman...

I'm actually not a big car person, so that one's sort of tough to answer.
How about if I just answer in generalities?
It would be a car, not an SUV or truck.
I love hatchbacks - SO handy.
Something with pick-up. (I like to drive fast!)
Color irrelevant -- as long as it's not that revolting pumpkin one occasionally sees...

turiya said...

What is your deepest darkest fantasy?

Jz said...

t-
Well, altho' there may be more lurking beneath the surface of the primordial ooze, (meaning I reserve the right to unearth something deeper and darker later...)
(and remembering the key word here is "fantasy")
I think I would have to say...

A ménage à (42), consisting of me and (42) dominants.
And a blindfold.
(hint: 42 ≠ trois)

worm said...

You are alone in your room. You are clean and warm and content.

Spread your legs and look down. What do you see?

I have a good idea.....the female anatomy is identifiable....vulva: your outer lips, your inner lips, your clitoral hood, your ass cheeks touching below your yoni......

What part do you want to touch?
Why?
After you have poked or pushed there, what next?


Fuck 42. Been there, done that!

Jz said...

w-
You're assuming I can see past my tummy...

As for what part I want to touch and why, it depends.
Do I want soothing? Quick gratification? A long, slow buildup?
What's next?
Probably more stroking or poking, wouldn't you think?

(And, yes, I'm sure you've been there, done that. You're the one who's NOT an introvert, remember!) ;-p