Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Because It's March

Poor Hedone includes me on the TMI Tuesday question distribution list and every week, I say, "You know I don't do these..."
But, well ... It's Q&A month, and these aren't too impertinent.
So here we go! My first (and prolly last) TMI Tuesday.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
     "nice hair"
     (I see no reason to exempt myself from my own sarcasm…)


2. If you could take a class for fun right now, what would you take?
     Either Latin or throwing pottery

3. What did the last text message you received on your mobile/cell phone say?
     "Five minutes"

4. What was the last song you listened to?
     "Zambra" - Willy & Lobo

5. What was the last song you sang or hummed (cuz it's stuck in your head)?
     "Grenade" - Bruno Mars

6. What color is your couch?
     tan, but the slipcover varies according to my whimsy

7. Have you had sex on your couch?
     On, beside, kneeling over, and hanging upside down off of…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*beaming the biggest smile*

Hi Jz,
Thanks for playing along. It's a treat for you to bare all *wink, wink*

2. I can't believe we both want to take pottery. We've never talked about that. Have we?

7. Oh my!

Happy Tuesday my friend :)

-H

turiya said...

Hehe... do you have finger in the light socket syndrome first thing in the morning too? LOL

Amazon Woman said...

First time here, enjoyed your replies, #7 grin!

Jz said...

H-
See? Persistence pays off. :-)
No, we never discussed the pottery thing. That is pretty funny.
But are we really surprised??

t-
no, mine is, ummm, less animated, shall we say?

GEF-
Welcome. And thank you! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Please, do not yield to the pressure of commonality to use that atrocious construction "off of". It is too ugly and you are too beautiful and too educated a writer to employ it.
SP

Jz said...

Sweet Instructor-

I hate when you do that.
Bad enough that I slip up but to be called on it by one to whom English is, like, their third language? Maddening.

But I am fairly caught.
(Do I have to hand back my golden quill?)
But as you yourself have said, "oh, sweetie. You don't make many grammatical mistakes but when you do, they're doozies!"

*abashed kisses*