He always phones when he gets to my exit.
This gives me about 4 minutes.
Often the instructions are fairly easy:
"Have on a bra, panties, and a robe. Clothespins nearby.
That's enough for now."
Other times, I'm scrambling:
"Shut the curtains, we'll be downstairs to start. Have the rope on the table but move the table away from the couch. I want a candle lit in the hallway. I expect you to be wearing lingerie that I've never seen before. When I come through the door, you will be lying on the couch, masturbating. I want you dripping wet and ready to come. Have BOB and the clothespins with you. I want the plug and the lube set out upstairs."
Occasionally, I'm scratching my head:
"I want you in sexy panties only, with your nipple clips on. Point them so the beads are at the top, not hanging down like you had them in the pictures last night."
Or there are no details, just warnings:
"I've got five minutes. Make it good."
Oddly though, the stern instructions are the easiest.
It's when I hear a chuckle and, "Are you ready to play?" that I know:
I am in big trouble...!
19 comments:
Ya I'd rather follow directions I need to take notes for, than leave it entirely to myself.
Seriously there is a high probability O would walk through the door and find me in sweatpants.
Not a sexy look at all.
mouse
Well, no. I can see that.
Altho' I suspect you can retrieve almost any situation with a roguish wink followed by, "I'm naked under this"... :-)
Good thing you're quick on your feet!
*grins*
We talkin' Scenario #2 or Scenario #4???
(but yes, it does help) ;-)
I love it.
Mr. C sometimes shows up 5 minutes after I walk in with some complex instructions -- the rushing around really adds to the fun.
Sounds like you guys have a blast
sfp
We do, yes.
(When I get to see him, she grumbles...)
btw- forgot last time but - welcome! :-)
I like his style - which, surprise, surprise, reminds me of mine. :)
I've never received instructions like this, but I think I agree with mouse that I'd like to be told what to do rather than have it left to me... He'd honestly probably find me asleep on the bed. Naked... but sleeping.
Although... he's pretty evil. He'd have fun waking me up in some horrible way. LOL
spirited
M-
Color me entirely Not Surprised.
*delicate cough*
spirited-
OR- you'd be playing facebook games... ;-)
Unless, of course, the wake-up was sufficiently evil.
Then, I say, play possum instead!
Jz: Cindi luvz instructions. This sowndz like so much fun.
mouse: You mean...you mean...you don't do da housework in heelz???!!!
The extra brownie to the first sub who posts pictures of herself doing housework in heels!!
(Don't look here...)
Oh hell no... I'll make my own brownies thanks!
(Now I just gotta get permission to eat them LMAO)
And... btw... the wakeup generally consists of a hand or belt across my bottom. But I do often play possum... lol. It's funny when he goes to smack my bum and I roll over just in time for him to get the bed instead. *evil grin*
spirited
maybe if you put on your heels when you ask to eat brownies....
*wiggles eyebrows*
Well that would require me to actually buy a pair. I haven't worn heals since I was 14 and fell down the stairs spraining my ankle... I swore them off for the rest of my life. They're horrid evil torture devices designed to ruin a woman's posture all for the sake of looking sexy for men as far as I'm concerned. Hehehehe...
heels and ... - or just heels
(How badly do you want the brownie?)
Seriously, I considered imposing restrictions but decided to leave it up to the sub herself.
But there might be bonus points for the cojones factor... *grin*
i will take it under advisement
Lol, thank goodness the pms (why I still have pms without an oven if you know what I mean is for another post) has passed. Or I would share some pic in heels, well oiled skin and chocolate crumbs about my boobies :)
Love the instruction list, mental foreplay, yumm!
Oh, man! Closest we've come to a taker and she ducks out on a technicality! AND shows every evidence of having eaten the brownie before welshing on the deal, as well!!
I think I'm indignant...
(yeah, he gives great mind. :-D)
Post a Comment