Sunday, January 31, 2010

Noodles, Anyone?

last June...

I had been thinking about the fact that every sexual escapade BG & I have had so far has been some sort of an experiment in submission for me. Not a complaint, just an observation. Because, although I am only an egg, I would have guessed that even in a D/s relationship, you'd occasionally have garden-variety sex.
But then I thought, "Pad Thai."

See, I really like all kinds of Thai food. There's Green Curry, Cashew Chicken, Basil Chicken, Spicy Beef Salad... Yummy, all. But I don't get out to eat all that often. So despite the many fine things on offer, by the time I get to a Thai restaurant, all I want is my favorite dish.
Which would be -- you got it -- Pad Thai.

Now, BG and I only get to see each other for possibly a couple of hours maybe once a month. (IF his schedule cooperates.) This is dramatically less than the statistically-proclaimed 57 minutes a week of the average American sex life. Although to a woman who had such a long dry spell, once a month is still a thing of beauty. But it doesn't leave a lot of time for green curry, either.

And, I'll be honest, it's not a big deal. I like our dynamic, I adore the way we play. But I am affectionate and I sometimes miss the tactile details. Can only be but so tactile with bound hands, tho'...

Oh, well. Maybe once in a while I'll get satay for an appetizer...

5 comments:

greengirl said...

Boy I love your extended metaphors - helps that I love Thai food too. Honestly - i think you're a smart girl and a wise woman - and you are and will order what is the best option.

turiya said...

Damn it... now I'm hungry! LOL I love Thai food too... and I agree with gg. Great metaphors.

Here's hoping you get an entire buffet soon!

*hugs*

spirited

Jz said...

Yeah, it's kind of a mystery to me how my mind comes up with these things. But it keeps me amused. :-)
Glad you're there with me, tho'. Thanks!

M.Masterdom said...

Yup. It's tough to improve on the classics.

:)

Jz said...

M-
:-p

(yeah, I know. Add it to the list..)
;-)