Monday, August 17, 2009

The Sum of the Parts?


Or some of them, anyway.
Don't ask my why I got the bug up my nose to post this.
I just did and it won't go away. So, here.
Pieces of me:

4 comments:

Vesta said...

Jz

I like your idea for a number of reasons.

First of all, your photos remind me of summer and the lovely tactile nature of exposed skin over the summer months.

Seoondly, it is those working parts of our body, the hands, the feet, the knees that are so often taken for granted.

These photos aren't the whole picture of you by a long stretch, I am sure, and yet they have a lovely youthful and relaxed quality about them which may well get to the core of your personality?!

selkie said...

this is cool.... love the anklet..

Jz said...

Thanks, chicas!

Vesta, I hadn't even thought about how this conveys a sense of summer, altho' since all pix were taken within the month, it makes sense.
Nor had I noticed the "lovely youthful and relaxed quality" (she blushes.) At least not consciously. I just knew I found something compelling about the composition, rough and pixelated as it is.

I'm pretty fond of this particular anklet, too, selkie. It's one of the ones I picked up when traipsing around on the other side of the world, back in the day when my youthful quality had a basis in reality! :-)

Anonymous said...

You've long fingers and nice feet. :)

Love the collage