Just a few idle thoughts from the snowbound.
If the power stays on, I may flesh the thoughts out... otherwise, it’s bullets, baby.
My electric company is sending me emails, reminding me to charge all my devices.
Okey-dokey!
Now, how exactly...? Hmmmmm...
Caught an 11-year old kid copping a feel on this while he thought no one was watching:
Just wait, kid. It'll only get better...
It's National Puzzle Day!! And there's a blizzard!
I have a plan...
Anyone else finding their imaginations running amok since the announcement of The Big Split?
Or is that just me?
(Two feet of snow be damned..., it's gettin' WARM in here!)
9 comments:
I will be curious to see how "revise dom" turns out. *laugh*
I hope you stay warm and dry during the snow dump. (Obviously your 'charging' activity will assist in the 'warm' department, if not the 'dry'.)
Just stay safe, okay? And enjoy that puzzle.
the crocs...HA HA HA.
Hope you come through the snow okay - Bleue
Good luck with that snow. Stay warm! and those crocodiles made me giggle.
Feve,
No kidding, huh?
He is a man who will not be revised. My options are “accept” or “leave”…
The power did indeed stay on, so I stayed nice and toasty. (With perhaps a period or two of increased temperatures…)
mm-
So far, so good, ma’am.
Didn’t even strain or break anything in the 2-hour shoveling marathon! :-D
B-
Aren’t they great?
Got through like a champ, TYVM.
(Except for being tired due to not sleeping because of running around like a headless chicken making preparations for calamities that did not occur. Which is not a complaint, universe!)
F-
I did think of musical you when I posted… :-)
Hi Jz - I'd go with the cymbal crocodile - fun image. So pleased the snow didn't get you - stay warm as Spring approaches ... cheers Hilary
H-
He's good, isn't he?
But there's something about those dangling little arms of the trombonist... ;-D
Glad to see you!
Jz, did you make it through the snow okay? I love the crocodile pics they made me laugh.
--Baker
B-
Glad I could give you a grin.
Made it through the blizzard just fine. We didn't even lose power, which was a miracle of the grid these days.
:-D
Post a Comment