Thursday, November 25, 2021

Happy Thanksgiving!

 I’m not dead, nor even ailing…, just stupid busy and beseiged by annoying setbacks.

(I’d say I’ve been running around like a chicken with its head cut off, but that seems inappropriately tactless on this particular day.)


I’ve not given up on coming back soon, I just need to get out of my own way first - even if it’s only for an hour at a time…


If you’re celebrating, have a grand day.

Otherwise, rest up for the beginning of Holiday Madness!

(and I hope to see you soon.)




8 comments:

messymimi said...

A blessed and beautiful Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Mrs Fever said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jz - it's good to see you again ... and look forward to your return. Take care, relax and take your time ... all the best - Hilary

Jz said...

Thank you, all.
I honestly wasn't sure anyone would even notice I'd posted, it's been so long!
You all made me happy, thanks. :-)

Fondles said...

I've missed you. Glad to see your post!

Jz said...

F-
Thanks, cutes!

G. B. Miller said...

Hope you had a fantastic T-giving with your family and friends this year!

Jz said...

Hi GB!
It was more a friendsgiving this year but it was indeed an excellent time, thank you! :-)