the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
Just a little something for our northern neighbors...
So not you this week ... got to wait two weeks ... I'll be here then too!Take care and all the best as life 'carries' on ... stay safe too - Hilary
Nope, not us this week - gotta wait for Nov 26th for a turkey post. :-DBut I'm always glad to see you, any time!
You can find refreshments to the left... *grins*.
B-;-pHave some cake/pie for me, ok?
Heeheehee! Certainly not waiting patiently would be impolite.
mm-Seems the least a person could do, doesn't it? :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So not you this week ... got to wait two weeks ... I'll be here then too!
Take care and all the best as life 'carries' on ... stay safe too - Hilary
Nope, not us this week - gotta wait for Nov 26th for a turkey post. :-D
But I'm always glad to see you, any time!
You can find refreshments to the left... *grins*.
B-
;-p
Have some cake/pie for me, ok?
Heeheehee! Certainly not waiting patiently would be impolite.
mm-
Seems the least a person could do, doesn't it? :-)
Post a Comment