Sunday, September 27, 2020

Space Masks

(with thanks to mimi for starting this off!)


After all, you have plenty of choices…


you can be classic,


formal,


informal,


encouraging, 


testy,


optimistic, 


whimsical,


badass,


or simply honest.



With all these moods covered, there's really no excuse for your face not to be!

8 comments:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Jz - quite agree ... there are some amazing masks around ... fun to see these - I've a good one to post soon ... stay safe and all the best - Hilary

olivia said...

Omg, those are AMAZING!! Do you have some of them? All of them? So perfect... I am hard-pressed to pick a favorite, but maybe Kirk Spock 2020, that's pretty great.

Mrs Fever said...

I want the "emotionally unavailable" one!

messymimi said...

It's still funny.

The "Dammit, Jim!" is my favorite.

selkie said...

do those really exist? I NEED them!!

Jz said...

H-
I'll be watching for it! :-)

o-
I have none... but want all.
:-D

Feve,
I think that would be the first one I'd get, too.

mm-
Yes, I really like that one, too.
Altho' I don't know that I want to encourage anyone to inadvertently get close as they squint at my mask!

s-
They do - largely on etsy but if you google Spock masks and are prepared to spend a little bit of time weeding through, you can start your collection! ;-p

Red said...

Those are some awesome masks!
Sadly, in this part of the world I think the humor would be lost.
Live long and prosper!

Jz said...

R-
I don't think you should let that stop you from getting one!
(I'm pretty sure you could rock the badass, at the very least.)
:-D