I figured I should at least check in and say howdy. You would think that when you call a particular time of year, “Hell Month” that it’s already about as bad as it can get, but this year seems bent on proving that even Hell has unexpected depths.
Actually, I should clarify. (Don’t go tempting the fates, Jz!) This year the level of agita is worse than usual, but it’s all just stressful crap. I may be running around flapping my arms and feeling overwhelmed; my house may be doing it’s periodic money-pit bid for attention; but there are no actual tragedies. I’m healthy, employed, and have friends. It’s a trying time, to be sure, but I really have no cause to whine.
That said…
Waaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!
Thank you. I feel better now. ;-D
Fortunately, my supportive dom stands ready and able to help me work off some of the stress.
(Purely for medicinal reasons, of course.)
Thank heavens for selfless men!
![]() |
| (Not exactly "up to the eyeballs in alligators" but close enough that I couldn't resist!) |

9 comments:
What is he writing? "Dear Mom, looks like you were right about my trip to Australia"?
Ya... hate those alligators. Pesky buggers, especially when they just won't go away.
LOLOL I love that pic! And yeah- been having a few of those days lately as well. XD
Bwahahaha!!!! Working off the stress. So in essence he is beating the alligators off your ass?
Sorry, crude monkey is crude :)
Omg, everybody else has already taken the good comments. i'm reducing to just laughing at the picture and commiserating with the whining.
yY
Sorry for laughing Jz but you and the above commenters do have a way with words. Sending lots of positive energy your way that the alligators get off your ass soon. ;)
Hugs and blessings...Cat
s-
Scientific data observations…?
“Dear Joe, It’s not as easy to break into modeling as we’d assumed.”?
“Dear Auntie Mame, I couldn’t help but think of you when…”?
The possibilities really are endless, aren’t they?
k-
Big teeth, too! ;-)
T-
It’s great, isn’t it?
Let’s hope we both get through this phase quickly. :-)
lm-
I’m not sure even BG has enough testosterone to be beating off alligators… ;-p
But he is an excellent stress reliever!
O-
And yet, being reduced to laughter is an excellent comment in and of itself! ;-D
Thank you.
Yy
C-
S’ok, laughter was the intended outcome anyhow, so I’m not offended.
(But yes, I do have good commenters.)
Thank you for the alligator-repelling thoughts. :-)
I am too exhausted to try and be as witty as above!!
But I was here. I read.
And I can pass you some cheese to go along with your (totally allowed) whine.
B-
I feel ya.
I'm too tired to keep up with them, too!
I'll take that cheese, tyvm. ;-D
Post a Comment