the random musings of a some-time sub who is prone to thinking out loud
See - you don't look hot, sticky or crabby - well - actually you do look hot! Lovely you are.
i'm with gg...you DO look hot...okay...i amend that...you ARE hawt!And that earns you a huge 'atta girl' eh? :)nicely done, friend...nicely done. nilla
Beautiful!Yes, I hate tired, hot and sticky.
I'm sure most of your readers would think the hint of pink in your skin is just a reflection of the towel? :)Your HNT is as visually appealing as your wit is entertaining.
gg-thank you, sunshine.It's nice to have friends. :-)n-aww, thanks. I gotta say, I don't think I'll be making this a habit, however…K-you're very kind, thank you.And yes, there's been way too much tired, hot, and sticky going around lately.lm-hush, imp!(thanks.) :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
See - you don't look hot, sticky or crabby - well - actually you do look hot! Lovely you are.
i'm with gg...you DO look hot...okay...i amend that...you ARE hawt!
And that earns you a huge 'atta girl' eh? :)
nicely done, friend...nicely done.
nilla
Beautiful!
Yes, I hate tired, hot and sticky.
I'm sure most of your readers would think the hint of pink in your skin is just a reflection of the towel? :)
Your HNT is as visually appealing as your wit is entertaining.
gg-
thank you, sunshine.
It's nice to have friends. :-)
n-
aww, thanks.
I gotta say, I don't think I'll be making this a habit, however…
K-
you're very kind, thank you.
And yes, there's been way too much tired, hot, and sticky going around lately.
lm-
hush, imp!
(thanks.) :-)
Post a Comment