It's my habit to send him weekly pictures of things I find attractive, compelling, hot…
Not everything implies, "Please, sir?", but an awful lot of the ideas do show up (even if in modified form) at some future play date.
This time, I also tacked on one that had made me laugh because it's just so over the top.
I called it, "An example of someone who has too much rope and time on their hands…"
I called it, "An example of someone who has too much rope and time on their hands…"
"I dunno. They all look equally good to me."
*gulp*
I REALLY hope he's talking in the abstract…!

8 comments:
Be careful what you ask for?
When I first saw this photo elsewhere, I though WTH!
You do see that she is hanging in a two-story foyer? I would like to have seen that rigging. Must've taken forever.
Thinks to self: Poor Jz, I hope her vertigo is gone.
-H
What Hedone said...
Actually Omega was kinda impressed.
Hugs,
mouse
s-
I guess, altho' I'd thought I was clear this wasn't a "wishing for" thing… ;-)
H-
Oh, yes, I caught the degree of height.
When I first saw the picture - and did the little imaginary "try on for size" - really, all I could think was: "Bad place for a lard-assed middle-aged woman with high blood pressure, claustrophobia, and vertigo…"
I'd be vomiting inside that mask.
(Fortunately, I have no two-story foyers. :-p )
m-
There is much to admire in the abstract, it's true…
Omigoodnessgracious. That would be something. Hmm. Yikes.... possibilities abound. i bet he could do something with the concept, if not the exact same thing.
sofia
s-
"Omigoodnessgracious"
precisely.
I'll just cross my fingers behind my back and see what happens... :-)
o.
m.
g.
Didja see how HIGH up she was? Forget the window behind her...it was all the space *below* her that freaked me out.
*shudders*
um...note to self...NEVER show M a pic like *this* (muses to self..poor, poor Jz....)
nilla
n-
maybe I *should* learn to run...??
Post a Comment