Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TMI Tuesday

You Wear It Well

1. What is your most favourite thing to wear that you have in your closet at the moment?
     A very long, flowy, boho cotton skirt in swirls of reds, cream, and bronze.

2. What is the one item of clothing that you have seen on someone that you would steal for yourself if you had the chance?
     A butter-soft, detail-free, streamlined, black leather jacket.

3. What is the one thing that your partner wears that never fails to turn you on. Why does it turn you on so much?
     His Levis and a starched button-down shirt.
     He looks hot, plus I know it's coming off soon!

4. What is the one thing you wear when you want to attract the attention of your partner?

     This usually works...


6. If you had unlimited funds but could only shop for one type of clothing (shoes, lingerie, fetish etc) what would it be?
     I would have a really hard time deciding between shoes and slutty lingerie.
(Cuz if I had unlimited funds, I wouldn't need to worry that I didn't have a thing for work, right?)

Check out the other TMI'ers here.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

2. That sounds luxurious

4. hahahaha...cute

Hmmm...me thinks you need to get back here and do the BONUS question.

-H

ronnie said...

4. Very funny.

6. I'd go for the slutty underwear:)

Love,
Ronnie
xx

greengirl said...

I know a certain man who would strongly agree with #4. For better or worse, he couldn't care less bout lingere, and for better or worse, that means I don't so much either. The jacket however, sounds delicious.

aisha said...

The skirt sounds lovely!

Starched button-down shirts are super hot.

And #6 - I'd vote for shoes... always shoes!

yY,

aisha

Tom Allen said...

I'm thinking about your slutty lingerie. For some reason, I'm picturing you in old-fashioned bordello lounge-wear.

Okay, now I'm thinking about cleavage...

Jz said...

H-
yeah, it's a pretty sweet coat...

and, um, as to that bonus question thing...?
Hell, no.
*bat, bat, flutter, flutter*

Hi ronnie!
I do have an awful slutty lingerie habit, it's true.
But I LOVE shoes - which is funny, since I don't like to wear them...

gg-
I dated one of those lingerie-indifferent sorts once -- he was definitely a cheaper date...

a-
I do seem to spend an inordinate amount of time making that skirt swish when I wear it...
(and see answer to ronnie, above)

bump-bump

T-
sweet silly man,
You're ALWAYS thinking about cleavage!
(of one sort or another)
;-p

PaganPrincess said...

I also got a grin out of number 4.

Jz said...

Thank you, Miz Princess.
And welcome!

Jack and Jill said...

Great answer to #3. I happen to like just about anything Jill wears for the exact same reason - it'll eventually be taken off!

-Jack

Jz said...

Yeah, there's just something about imminent nudity...
:-)

Alice said...

Oh how I wish I could grip a beer bottle in that inviting manner! If I tried I suspect I'd just end up with very wet feet.

Jz said...

A-
well, a good bra helps!
;-p