A- So, you're saying I'm going to need to share my interventionist when he/she's hired?
l- I await your resume with pleasure. I once saw an ad for a Director of Fabrication, which I desperately wanted to apply for. (Imagine a job where you simply had to let your imagination soar!) I let silly concerns like qualifications stop me -- and have regretted it ever since...
6 comments:
Unfortunately I love it - so I would only serve to compound the whimsy (and add in a few extra bits of my own I dare say ).
Lmao.
I saw the title and knew the universe was finally advertising my dream job! I'm quitting my job and sending out my resume.
If I ask how well it leaves an impression am I disqualified for the job?
Why on earth would we step in to prevent such a fun kitchen item from being used? You're making Sunday morning happy pancakes - right?
We get pics of the impressions right??
A-
So, you're saying I'm going to need to share my interventionist when he/she's hired?
l-
I await your resume with pleasure.
I once saw an ad for a Director of Fabrication, which I desperately wanted to apply for. (Imagine a job where you simply had to let your imagination soar!) I let silly concerns like qualifications stop me -- and have regretted it ever since...
(I'm ignoring the rest of your comment, btw...)
gg-
How much did Tom pay you for that?
;-)
Ooh ooh ohh! We must fix her up with Mango Man
Clearly, I should not be selected for the intervetionist position :D
-H
uh,
Just Say No to Mango Man...
Love you to pieces -- but ... no.
;-p
Post a Comment