Friday, March 26, 2010

The Hasbro Hour

With the ridiculous schedule that BG keeps, one thing I do to keep the magic alive is to send him intriguing pictures on a fairly regular basis. Basically anything I find compelling, anything I'd like to try with him, anything I want to see his reaction to, it all finds it's way to his Inbox. He likes this, to the point that he finally asked where the heck I find these pictures, anyhow.
So I turned him on to tumblr.

I think I created a monster...

Now, I play fair. I send him the pictures and let him appreciate the whole mise en scène, soak in the atmosphere, generally enjoy contemplating the whole visual, mull over the possibilities...

He just says, "Found another good one. You're in trouble!"

Which is how I ended up balanced on my kneecaps atop a cushion, hands behind me, feet bent to my butt and tied to my hands, face buried in his crotch. This is definitely a position with some challenge to it. The slightest adjustment in position or technique sends me lurching one way or another. Though fully dedicated to my assigned task, I'm entirely reliant on him for balance and placement.
And this man is one of those who go through life thinking, "Hmmmm. Wonder what will happen if I do THIS?"

So he starts playing around with his own personal Weeble:

Let's hold her by the head.
No, bad idea. Limits her movement too much.
Shoulders? Hmmm. That's pretty good...
What happens if I let go?
Oooh. She plummets forward. Aaah, nice and deep.
Wait? Is she breathing? Well, her lips are still moving...
Mmmmmmmm
OK, now she's looking a little blue. Back to the shoulders.
I'll try just balancing her, instead of holding her. See how she does...
Oh, that's good. I like that.
Very nice.
Maybe a little pressure to just one shoulder...
Whoa! Did I just puncture her cheek?!? No, we're ok...
Mmmmmm
ooooo yeah
hehe, she's slipping ag... GEH! TEETH!!
Back to the firm grip, I think.
Mmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...


He was teasing me the other day that I've opened Pandora's box and there's just no way to shove all the stuff back inside now.
I think he just doesn't want to put back the new toy at his disposal...
WeebleGirl.

13 comments:

turiya said...

WeebleGirl... hehehehe....

You know, you're getting as bad as mouse and me feeding ideas to our dominants... it'll get you in trouble every time.

spirited

mouse said...

weeblegirl, er ah, Jz,

I'll pass you the bottle of wine.

Hugs,
mouse

strivingforpeace said...

Yet another reason to be happy that Mr. C has left the blogs for me -- whew!

sfp

PS -- word verification Seick

Jz said...

spirited-
I have no idea what you could mean...
*whistles innocently*
;-)

mouse-
oooh, that could be bad!
Don't Wine and Weeble, I think.

sfp-
Sure. Act all innocent like you never stir up trouble. Mmhmm. I believe you. Uh huh. :-D

Tristan said...

I love tumblr. Never has a website been such a fertile field of possibilities.

Jz said...

*grin*
Yes, yours was one of the first sites I sent him to!

greengirl said...

at least you can't sprain your ankle this way - maybe you should go about more life tasks this way....

Jz said...

Excellent point!
Altho' I really do need his help for any movement past swaying in place. So it may not be an entirely feasible idea. I'll take it under advisement, tho'.
:-p

Anonymous said...

Girl that sounds like fun,,,,

Hmmmm, lots and lots of fun,,,,

I may have to add yoga to the jogging so I can be flexible,,,

:) CD

worm said...

Too funny!!
Sounds like a great partnership :) Enjoy, Weeble girl!

Jz said...

CD-
Ooooh, it was!
And yes, it's fun to be Gumby...
;-)

w-
Thank you, ma'am!
And may I add that I thought (briefly) of you, cuz I was wearing my high heels at the time, too.
And, err, during the follow-up. *ahem*
:-D

worm said...

blush blush blush

what an honour ;)

SP said...

I think you have created/awoken more than one monster in your day, dear.