Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Nursery Rhyme

This is the wax
That coated the breast
That wore the clip
That, like the rope
And even the wheel,
Came out of the box
That was opened today where Jz lives.











Happy Belated Birthday, Sir!

9 comments:

strivingforpeace said...

hysterical and ouchy!

sfp

Jz said...

and fun, she grins...

greengirl said...

Yay for you (and for BG) is all I can say!

Anonymous said...

Pizza Pat would be so impressed

worm said...

hee hee.

Yay for a fun Sunday afternoon! I know you are still smiling today!

Jz said...

gg-
that about sums it up, it's true. :-)

Sir J-
How cool is that! I didn't know they'd done a modern version of The House that Jack Built. (I'm childless and old, remember.) I have learned my something new for today. Thank you.

w-
oooo, you betcha hey!

mouse said...

Very nice my clever friend!

hugs and belated happy Birthday to your Sir.

mouse

Jz said...

*waves madly*
Hi, mouse!

thank you. :-)

Advizor54 said...

What a sweet wonderful tease you are.