Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Burning Flesh Report

See, I know he's not a man who uses words lightly, so I was quite right to be apprehensive of what First Fuck 2013 would entail. As it turned out, I wasn't apprehensive enough...

I had been worried about what he'd do with one little set of utility candles but in fact, he broke out every single item in the toy box to demonstrate the flesh-heating capability of each. From chair to door to sofa, by rope, wheel, hand, clothespin, teeth, and every leather device we own, I was led through The Many Ways to Burn.

Including, yes..., by candle.
Which he used to prove that when he said I'd burn under his hands, he was not just whistling Dixie...

Not content with simply letting the wax fall where it may, he used his free hand to grasp, torque, and guide, simultaneously manipulating both breast and candle until I was covered in an appealingly symmetrical design... the beauty of which I had NO time to fully appreciate, because he quickly picked up the slapper and whacked it all back off again!
(And then groused at me because he got wax flakes all over his shirt.)

I felt a bit like a sand mandala.
Only hotter.

5 comments:

strivingforpeace said...

wow

lucky girl

(and well written!)

sfp

Tom Allen said...

I felt a bit like a sand mandala.

Trying to imagine what Buddhist school does the hot wax thing, instead of the sand thing...

Alice said...

Hi Jz,

I had to Google "mandala" - your blog is certainly an education in every way. alice x

Tom Allen said...

Alice, there is a Buddhist temple in my area that, once a year, spends a week making a beautiful sand painting, and then ceremonially dumps it into the Connecticut River.

I hadn't thought about it before, but now I think that I'd much rather watch Jz get covered in wax.

Jz said...

sfp-
yeah, I think so, too.
(and thank you.)

T-
maybe in Brazil?

A-
I figured I might lose a few people with that, but the analogy was too apt... there simply were no substitutes.

T-
would I have to be dumped in the river afterwards?

(I didn't realize that happened up there, tho'. I may have to grab Book Man and come see...)